Hawaii has some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. But if you want to see them up close, you’ll have to fly! Helicopter tours are one of the best ways to see Oahu’s dramatic landscapes and lush vegetation, but they don’t come cheap. Fortunately, there are ways to get discounts on helicopter tours so that you can enjoy one without breaking your budget:
Look for SALE! or promotions on the homepage to find discounts and coupons.
If you want to get discounts, there are two main ways to do it. The first is by browsing the website and looking for any words that indicate a discount or promotion is available. Words like “sale” and “promotion” can indicate that there’s a sale going on, whereas other words like “coupon code” might be an indication of a coupon code (or just part of another word).
Here’s some examples:
- Sale: Save up to $50 with this special one-day sale!
- Promotion: Spend $250 during your next visit and receive a free Oahu helicopter tour!
Find a link directly to a discounts page.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to save money on a helicopter tour of Oahu!
A link directly to the discount page will give you access to the best deals. Look for a link that says “coupon code” or “sale.” If it doesn’t have one of those words in it, don’t worry; as long as it’s not an advertisement for something completely unrelated, you should still be able to find something useful.
The discounts available may update daily and often there are big discounts for advance bookings.
Here are some possible discounts you may be able to take advantage of:
- Advance bookings. Lots of companies offer discounts on advance bookings. An advance booking can be made up to a year in advance and usually allows you to get cheaper prices on your flight.
- Group bookings. Another way to save money is by booking a tour with a group of people, either family or friends or both! You’ll find that many companies offer special rates for groups who want to go on these tours together, so it’s definitely worth asking about this when you’re planning your trip to Oahu!
- Last minute booking discount codes are also popular among tourists looking for ways around paying full price for their flights, since they often include last-minute deals which might not otherwise be available unless someone else cancels their reservation at the last minute after all (so don’t worry too much if something goes wrong!)
- Discounts during holiday seasons like Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve tend not only reduce prices but also provide better availability than usual–especially among smaller operators who don’t always have planes booked solid from start till end every single day throughout their operating hours (which means less waiting around time between flights).
You can also use a search engine like Google to find out if there are any discounts available.
You can also use a search engine like Google to find out if there are any discounts available. Simply type in the company name and the word “coupon,” or “promo,” or “discount,” etc., and see what comes up. If there is a discount code available for your tour provider, this will be listed on their website or somewhere else online that you can easily access it from. And of course, you can always call directly and ask! Here are some of the common search terms for discounts:
As a rule of thumb, you should always call and ask about any discount offers. If there’s an influencer or blogger discount that you can take advantage of, it may not be advertised on their website. You also never know if they’re running some kind of special promotion or offering discounted rates for booking in advance so don’t be afraid to just pick up the phone!
If they don’t have anything going on right now and you still want to see if there are any major discounts available, try asking about what their best deal is right now. Some companies will offer lower rates than others (especially if they have room on the helicopter) so this is especially important if you’re traveling with friends or family who aren’t necessarily interested in going up in a helicopter themselves—ask them how much they’d be willing to pay for your ticket then start negotiating from there!
We hope this article has helped you find some great discounts on Oahu helicopter tours. We know how expensive these can be, so we want to save you money wherever possible! If you have any other questions about booking or getting a discount, don’t hesitate to contact us here at Hawaii Helicopter Tours! We’re happy to help!